|Title||Delta Winged Triangle Logo Sign|
|Collection||Delta Air Lines Promotional Objects|
|Object Name||Sign, Identification|
|Description||Metal Delta logo sign.|
Original Delta logo sign installed above the main entrance of the Executive Building (now Woolman Building) when it was built in 1947 at the Delta G.O. (Delta General Offices) in Atlanta. It hung over the front door entrance from 1947-1960s.
Opal and Robert Bradley purchased the sign from a dealer in the 1970s. The sign hung on exterior of their house attached to a piece of blue-painted plywood.
Delta Air Lines
Logo, Delta Winged Triangle
|Credit line||Delta Flight Museum|